Saturday, January 9, 2010

Living in such a perfect world



While we walked around Samso Island and clicked pics of the place and the picture book homes, I wondered. Are those people who live in those homes happy. I mean, sublimely, supremely happy? In comparison to us who live in a developing economy whose roads and infrastructure can destroy your peace of mind for an entire day if you let it.
I would love to live in a place which was sort of in between. I mean, could I have a semblance of a pavement and a decent enough infrastructure -- not perfect and definitely our weather here in Bangalore, and I could be happy forever.
Samso was so cold, no one stirred out of their homes except for us crazy journos.Even to pick up the apples that had fallen off the trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment