Tuesday, November 26, 2019

The delights of Bath and body works in the US


The nicest gift for Christmas! “ I have a coupon,” said Annika my DIL. “ Lets go to your favourite Bath and Body works and pick up whatever you want.” I had only just landed in Tennessee and that’s a typical warm and generous Annika who know what I love. So we jumped into the car after bundling up and went off to the Foothills mall to check out what I wanted in Bath and Body Works which is a specialty of the US and not the UK. Ofcourse it is available across the world but the discount coupon system is more prevalent in the West.
The Bath and Body Works store all done up for Christmas She had a coupon where I could get anything for under 14$ for free and others for 20% discount. My DIL absolutely loves Bath and Body Works and I remember how she even ordered heaps of candles for the babies christening to give away as going away gifts to the guests. We walked into this beautiful store smelling divinely of all their wonderful merchandise. I always look at the new stuff but usually head to the perfumes that I really enjoy. There were heaps of Rose products which is a weakness that I have but I said “ No!” to myself and wandered along to look at other perfumes. Finally I bought a Forever Red which has a sharp perfume rather than the old fashioned floral.
The Blackberry and Basil fragrance which I love My friend from Dubai had bought me a Blackberry and Basil perfume from the Dubai Bath and Body Works and I loved it. Barely down to an inch of it left, I looked for it in the storie but sadly it was not there. Probably more opur Eastern world fragrance. One can shop online at Bath and Body Works and when you checkout, enter your information, and then choose to create an account after you checkout. With the account, Bath and Body Works will have your address and email address to send you coupons. That’s how year after year she gets coupons but does not really use them unless I arrive. Sometimes the coupons have expired before I come and they are useless. But all coupons have a three-day grace period, meaning you can use them for up to three days after they expire. You can even stack multiple coupons on Black Friday prices.
A breath taking array of goods I am amazed that if at any time you're not completely satisfied with the quality of their products, you may return them to any of the Bath & Body Works stores. Even if you don't have your receipt they'll still take back the item but give you the lowest selling price on record. Also, items purchased from BathandBodyWorks.com can be returned only to Bath & Body Works stores in the United States, or by mail. If you have received a damaged, defective or wrong item, one can email them or call them for the mode of return. At Bath & Body Works, you can return anything you buy, at anytime, for any reason. If you have your receipt, you may get a refund. An expired lotion doesn't hurt or damage skin, but the product won't lock in moisture or hydrate as thoroughly. Sealed and unopened bottles should be good for three years. If, however, you notice changes in your moisturizer's smell or texture before the two- or three-year mark, toss it. I have had to do that for half bottles.
Something for everyone in the store! “Our moisturizers, face creams and eye creams last for six months to one year. The danger with expired creams isn't just possible less effectiveness, but also irritation and possible bacterial infection,” explained the girl at the counter as I purchased my bottle. “Ones that are in a pump are less likely to introduce bacteria, while creams in jars should be tossed after six to nine months.” For my dry skin in India I use Vaseline, which can sit on the shelf for years without significantly changing in form. As long as it is kept at or below room temperature, it should be just as effective. Its main use is to act as a “moisture barrier” - to hold moisture in the skin and works for 5 - 10 years after buying it. Yes, perfume and cologne do go bad. ... Many perfumes don't have a hard-and-fast expiration date. Some will begin to expire in less than a year and others will last upwards of 10 years. However, three to five years is the average shelf life of a fragrance.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for the famous American retail store.Bath And Body Works In DelhiThe top-notch candles, scents, lotions, and soaps available at this store outlet are perfect for giving to loved ones or using yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visit the bath and body works in delhi DLF Promenade if you're looking for gifts to spoil yourself or your loved ones with this Valentine's Day. In addition to fragrances, we also offer hand soap, air fresheners, and shower accessories. Every single one of our products is practical and affordable.

    ReplyDelete